Random Things About Me
Really, I don’t know how to describe myself. I guess the more effective way is to throw in some random things about me every now and then. Here we they go..
- I’m a government employee/entrepreneur. I have an 8-hour job on weekdays and I spend my free time, especially weekends on my online and physical store.
- I want to take good photos, I really do. Which is why I enrolled for a 4-session photography class to learn the basic. However, laziness got the better of me. Even if the schedule is flexible, I can barely squeeze it to my weekend itineraries. One more thing, a DSLR with a 35mm-200mm lens is too heavy. I brought it several times on out of town trips, but I always end up leaving it in the hotel or car or have my companions carry it. Hence, I always resort to taking photos using my smart phones. And most of the time, the products are over-saturated, no thanks to Snapseed.
- I love reading. I still do even though the last book I read was a Cosmo Philippines book. But don’t ask me what books I bought lately. Once in a while, I go on a book-shopping spree and end up hoarding books which I keep in a shelf to remind of one of the things I missed when decided to be an adult.
- I want to do a lot of things – finish graduate school, become a lawyer, start this and that kind of business, travel, start a blog, take photos regularly, drive regularly and the list goes on.
- I have tons of business ideas in my mind, but I don’t have the time, energy and not that much funds to execute them. Hehe
- When I get hold of a new book, I read the last 2 to 3 chapters. If the ending is interesting enough, that’s when I start reading it. Same goes with movies. I scan through the scenes first before deciding whether it deserves 2 hours of my time or not. But once I start reading/watching them, I always get hooked up and end up not getting enough sleep just to finish them.
- While others are threatening their friends not to give spoilers on the newest movie, I, on the other hand, beg for them. I hate surprises, I really do.